Want to know how to start a business with no money?
The Think Beyond a Job National Road Show is coming to Durban, Port Elizabeth, Cape Town, Pretoria and Joburg this November.
This interactive breakfast event is both inspiring and informative and designed to help aspiring entrepreneurs in a practical ‘how-to’ format to start a business with little or no money and succeed.
Who Should Attend?
- Aspiring entrepreneurs – Anyone interested in entrepreneurship as a viable career option.
- Business owners and entrepreneurs seeking greater business success.
Delegate FEE & Package:
Delegate Fee: R 250 (Incl. Vat)
- Breakfast snacks and refreshments
- World class business to business networking
- Two world class seminars: How to start a business with no money and Growing your new start-up through social media on a shoe-string budget
- A FREE copy of Mike Anderson’s latest release of “Never Surrender – How to start a business with NO Money”
- A FREE copy of “The top 100 business ideas that requires no start-up capital”. (Exclusive to Think Beyond a Job delegates)
Speakers & Topics
NSBC Founder & CEO
Seminar: How to start a business with no money
An insightful and inspiring talk on what is required to become another legendary entrepreneur and what to do from now to start the journey of success.
NSBC - Head of Creative & Social Media
Growing your new start-up through social media on a shoe-string budget
Discover how to harness the power of social media in your start-up with practical strategies, tips and the latest social media techniques to attract and engage with customers, build loyalty and boost sales.
|1||Registration, breakfast snacks, refreshments and networking||07:30 AM|
|2||Sponsors ‘Welcome Message’||08:45 AM|
|3||Seminar: How to start a business with no money||MIKE ANDERSON||09:00 AM|
|4||Seminar: Growing your new start-up through social media on a shoe-string budget||LEANNE RHODES||10:00 AM|